View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #483 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. I intend to leave at least 1 hour early, so I have time to review things in the parking lot. I'm at the mercy of the tom-tom when I head out there (which is pretty rare) so I never know what I'm getting into! I do love the drive out on the turnpike, though! The Plateau area ( I believe thats what they call it) is beautiful, and its balls to the wall in the tunnels!!! lol.
As far as the case goes. it's pretty much a slam-dunk for me. I'm sure the guy wasn't counting on me making the effort, or the drive out to recover my losses, but it's the principal for me, not the $$. I appreciate your well wishes, though..
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote