View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Probably start in July or something, not sure yet. Wife is thinking about backing out now. I just saw Sears Point and Laguna are within 3 hours apart, so awesome. I do hate hte idea of waiting for 100 people at autox though, getting too old to be waiting all day for 5 runs
Way we run AX you don't have to wait all day. We have AM and PM run groups. Registration stays open all day so if you run AM you show up in AM and run and work, if PM show up around lunch and run in PM. No long waits with AAS or UFO. I usually show up by 7:30 and Im done with running and work by about noon.

PCA has all day events with 12 to 16 runs but you have to have an in with them. Im a PCA member and probably could sponsor you.

Man I can give you perfect weekend trip that would convince anyone to move out here. Head down to Carmel for weekend.