View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:48 PM   #43 (permalink)
Driftomodachi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th
Driftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to beholdDriftomodachi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VQ370ZTT View Post
I just have to throw this out there.. Everytime im out driving around minding my own business, and I come across an frs, they have to do some ricer fly by.. I dont understand.. It pisses me off. Are a majority of frs/brz owners like that, drive like a-holes trying to show off? FYI, I dont street race.
They have an inferiority complex towards 370z drivers because of their lack of power?

The fr-s/br-z is like the new 240sx. They make everything for that car just like the 240sx. When I had my s-chassis cars I pretty much changed everything in them that could be modified. These cars are underpowered, have great handling and are fun to drive except that they need a lot of modification to make them go fast. If I wanted to modify everything about a car again I would have bought an fr-s/br-z. I got the z because modding gets old and I wanted something out of the box that required minimal mods to be just as fun.

Last edited by Driftomodachi; 04-26-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Driftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote