View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 02:18 PM   #1038 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger123 View Post
I just got my car tinted today at UMBRA. I made the appointment 3 weeks ago. While I was there, Nino was taking an unbelievable amount of calls with people wanting to get their cars tinted. He is now booked four to five weeks out.

Nino actually did my car. He did a great job and it looks really good. They use the Formula One tint. I got the Pinnacle series. It this the top of the line he carries. He is worth the wait, although I am sure there are other competent installers. I can't give you any references unfortunately.

I mentioned I found him via this forum and he took off $40.00. Not bad.

Good luck.