Thread: Texas
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkotic2001 View Post
Welcome to Texas alvitdk,

Let me tell you about them cops here. They don't play around very rarely will you get a freebie here. If you have very dark tint get used to the tickets. No front plate there is a nice 80 dollar fine waiting for you. LOL

I live in El Paso, TX. I have been to New Braunfels plenty of times when I visited peeps in San Antonio and Austin. I am sure someone here will be able to recommend someone in your area.
Lol, you guys must have the WORST luck... I got pulled over so many times without a ticket. Last trip was 84 in a 65 going from Dallas to Houston, lol. No ticket
(Worst was at 11PM, 53 in a 35... With my lights off... And no license plate... Or registration... Or proof of insurance... LOL)