View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:24 AM   #92 (permalink)
Punk86
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a neck breaker
Punk86 will become famous soon enoughPunk86 will become famous soon enough

After attending Import Alliance Spring Meet 2013, I have found several pictures that have been posted in different places across the interwebs, so here are some of the pictures I found!

Here was an image shot by Jay Baumgardner Photography. He does some really amazing work and I recommend checking him out at https://www.facebook.com/jaybaumphoto

I also got the privilege to do a shoot along with some of my crew by Tim Acang Photography who shoots for SLAMMEDEnuff?. Go check out some of his work along with the rest of my Low-weezy-anA friends that got shot.

One of my all time favorite blogs got a shot of me at the hotel the night before the meet. The Chronicles of Sticky Dil Joe you can see more shots here Import Alliance Spring Meet 2013 Coverage…From Varying Perspectives…Part 1… | The Chroniclesİ - No Equal Since 2008 | www.stickydiljoe.com

Got a lot of love from Tony Parish over at DefCastle and VersionTwo Laboratories. To see more of the blog post they did go check out Versiontwo Laboratory – ImportAlliance Spring Meet 2013 at Atlanta Motor Speedway

And some more random shots found.

I will have more to post later! Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Punk86; 04-26-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Punk86 is offline   Reply With Quote