Thread: Texas
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvitdk View Post
So, I just moved from New York to Texas in beautiful Hill Country (New Braunfels area), and would like to get some advise on good dealers/service centers out here. I looked up several dealers in San Antonio and Austin, but would be great to get someone with experience on whom to avoid or embrace.

Thanks guys/girls

PS: You guys have some serious cops out here, first day and a ticket for 76 in a 70 zone, really? Must have been my NY plate I assume
Welcome. I'm a displaced Ny'er living in Tx. Enjoy being free from facsism.
I'm from Brooklyn... where you're from?
Yeah it's the NY plates that earned you that ticket. They usually don't ticket out here till you're about 10 over on the highway and about 7 over on the street.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 04-26-2013 at 09:26 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote