Thread: Headers
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum16 View Post
Well thanks to youtube i was able to hear how the long tube headers sound and by far its such a good quality sound. I wouldnt mind to try it with one of my budies that is very good and knows exactly what he's doing but idk if i should put him threw this hard work lol. Is it something thats do able for first timers. Or Where would be my options to take it in at. I live near Chicago but im not looking to pay way over my head for an install. Talking about tight theres so much limited space putting my big *** hands down there will be like bobbing for an apple.
If it's not something you've done before, it's not impossible, but it would probably be better left to having a shop do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum16 View Post
Have you put it on a Dyno What kinds of numbers are you running to the wheels (rwhp)
There are the PPE and Fast Intentions Header threads that will have all of that information for you. As well as several independent reviews in the Intake/Exhaust section of the Tech Area.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote