View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

I'm either oblivious or lucky. Live in LA work in OC and I don't believe I've ever had anyone try to race me at stop lights or rev at me. Infact, on the highway I'm usually the one going above the speed limit and passing everyone. Makes me wonder if other people think I'm doing a ricer fly-by and if, perhaps, you guys are just imagining these scenarios.

Just throwing it out there; if it's something you're looking for, you're eventually going to find it. Humans being pattern finding creatures and all... It's also possible my car looks too stock for people to care. No external mods