View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 10:01 PM   #43 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaMS View Post
Anthony, I really think you maybe reacting a little unfairly. AkumaMotorsports has done everything possible to keep your car safe and when going through your installation there were many thing we did not charge for, all for the sake of making sure the kit would hold together.

As far as dyno fitment I personally strapped down the car and the pipes were rubbing (hence the road tune). A statement such as "my car is really low" is subjective over the phone.

I have responded back to you vis PM's and emails.

As a matter of fact, not too far above you posted how professional we were.

("I had the guys at AKUMA do a once over on my car and they were able to correct a few of MY mistakes. These guys are awesome! And have been extremely helpful in this tuning process. They have treated me with the up-most respect and are all very knowledgeable in this field. I am very happy I found AKUMA Motorsports and highly recommend them.")

We helped you with the trailer and taking the car off which was not easy (for insurance reasons we really never do this, but we knew you needed help). We went through everything on the car all the connections, all the vacuum lines, installed and tightened lines etc. Things were hanging off, rubber lines were sitting right on top of the waste-gate/exhaust area.

I am also very sorry you missed your event and that was not Akuma's intension's at all.

I am sorry you are not happy with AkumaMotorsports we do our best to make sure customer service is job #1 and I take this personally as a failure if you feel you were wronged in any way.

We all know as business owners that the customer is always right, but there are two sides to every story. We offered to help with a custom designed kit that would be more robust and tuner friendly.

I wish you would have expressed this to me prior to leaving today and not on a forum. However, as business owners we have to be our own worst critic, so I would never sway any customer away from how they feel about a service we provided.

I also wish you the best for you and your car I really think it is a great vehicle.

Thanks
-Dave
cant make everyone happy. But no matter how amazing you could have been. OP missed his event and thats why i think he is so mad

Last edited by ZKraken22; 04-25-2013 at 10:18 PM.
ZKraken22 is offline   Reply With Quote