View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:55 PM   #36 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nism0 View Post
I am currently sitting at Akuma Motorsports picking my 370z up from this nightmare of an experience. I brought my car here Friday at 3pm and waited until 7 pm to be told my car would not fit on the dyno and i would have to leave it here overnight when I SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED MY CAR WAS VERY LOW AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD FIT. Then Saturday I was highly advised not to come pick my car up because it wouldn't be ready with no reason why. This shop is closed Sunday and Monday so that brings us into Tuesday. They couldn't do any work on my car because it was raining and they needed to road tune it. OK. Now Wednesday. I call the shop twice; once at noon and once at 2:30. No one calls me back until 5pm (which is when this place closes) to tell me he cannot figure out why the car is over boosting and he would have to take the entire kit apart to check my work. I said no thank you I am coming to get my car tomorrow (that being today...Thursday) and i will take it somewhere else. Now I arrive here today a little after 5 after leaving work early to be told many other issues like my inter cooler piping blew off and they had to charge me another hour of labor. When we originally agreed on 1 hr of labor and no talk of any I/c piping blowing apart was mentioned to me. So I am siting in a parking lot waiting for my buddy to pick me up with his trailer and look forward to a 2 hour ride home. It's been 7 days of lies. DO NOT COME TO THIS SHOP. They have been so unprofessional and now I will not be able to attend the biggest event of the year (locally) when I specifically said I need this car by Sunday.
That sucks. kinda why i dont wanna go FI i dont have time for these problems