View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post
in for more...

I did something simliar too and it seems that you have to turn the car off to regain connection. I've done it to my ABS/VDC/TCS box by the handbrake and it works but I still haven't test all the parameters to it.
If all it takes is turning the car off then it's really not such a big deal. I think it's a fair compromise rather than having it off full time. I'm in for more and, when I get the chance, I'll probably try it out myself and see what happens. My only concern is how to test it in order to give a definitive answer to the forum.

Thanks for reading everyone. Please contribute if you have any further input that may prove useful.