View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #3591 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I don't even have a DLSR. I just borrow them from friends and family members

Last year I purchased my wife a nice Samsung point and shoot (<$200) with an excellent variety of custom programming capability including shutter speed and aperture. Of course, no interchangeability, but it's got a decent quality 24mm lens. It does fine for me any time the iPhone 4S camera falls short
my pops uses a point and shoot but he takes beautiful pictures with it when he goes out hiking.

the ONLY reason why i bought the DSLR was i wanted to make my own lens distortion by using wide lens and give the image of my car appear a tad more artistic than the FLAT boring pict my droid took. also since im very limited with time, i wanted to have the option to use filters.

but then, mr.alcheng HAD to tell me he liked my droid pict out of all the picts that i had up in my albums page some taken using my DSLR.