View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #3586 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Hell, UPS rejected a package from us and instead of bringing it into our lobby and telling us, they threw it under a stairway.

Someone called in a suspicious package and the bomb squad apparently showed up - never had a warning, no evacuation.

I feel safe.
wow... did you put a fedex label on your UPS package?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
I want a Canon T3i myself. But I don't think I'll use it to its full capabilities, so I look at just a T3, but everyone who's had one says its T3i or
huh, i dont know much about cameras really. i have that low-end nikon one which i dont even remember the model number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post

At least it's above ground. It's better than an abandoned missile silo.
true that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
When I was little and we would go on drives through the country, and with my interest in military/space/history of the cold war and what not, I really thought those were missle silo's. I didn't know there were other kinds of silo's at the time. It made sense considering the massive arms race, they had to have somewhere to put them all...
but never know.... during the cold war, what might've looked innocent could well have been missle silo's.