View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
aniceh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM 7AT S/T
aniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond reputeaniceh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy to take dinner responsibility for the remaining night, but I'd likely make fish since I'm pescatarian, and I need to know if that's agreeable to enough of the group. I just need to know how many people to expect to feed so I bring enough. I also plan on bringing a Costco box of Boca burgers, some American cheese and a bunch of hamburger buns. I have two 20-lb bags of charcoal, and I should be able to bring at least one.

I also have a pretty good quantity of paper plates and plastic utensils and cups which I'd be happy to bring. I'll try and do a dry run of my packing to determine exactly how much I can contribute.
aniceh is offline   Reply With Quote