View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 09:04 AM   #93 (permalink)
PaulZ370
Track Member

Drives: 011 370 BSM/T/SP/6MT
PaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud ofPaulZ370 has much to be proud of
Cool LeBlanc Nissan Z Event 2013

First off, apologies for the delayed write-up and update on this Event. I've had to deal with a Medical Emergency in the past few days which thankfully has been resolved now and all is well.

Being that is the case, I'd like to share the write-up from our Facebook Page with the members on here regarding the show. I'd just add that we had close to 30 Z's of all Generations (S30, Z31, Z32, Z33 and Z34) and the GCZC picked up about 7 new members at the show. A New GCZC Member won the 50/50 pot which was about $74, so his membership and his gas were paid for, and he had some left after that as well...

Anyways - here is the write up from our FACEBOOK page:

Well All, it was an absolutely beautiful day today for our 9th Annual Price Leblanc Z Car Show. Turn out was great with most models represented (Dave, you didn't bring thr GT-R?!). The folks at Price Leblanc did an outstanding job once again hosting the event. Everyone received an event t-shirt (always one of the highlights is the design on the shirt, and this year did not disappoint.) I think everyone even won a door prize or event gift from Aluminum Nismo Coffee mugs to Z Hats to Zero Gravity Lawn Chairs! Looking forward to the 10th Annual event next year already. Thanks to everyone for showing up and representing the Club. Shout out to the VQ Krewe who represented well (as usual.) And a very special Thank You to the Folks at Price Leblanc Nissan.

And here are the pictures of the winners (I'll have to come back and post pictures of the Z's soon!)

car show awards.jpg

raffle winners.jpg

Next event looks like to be in Mobile, Alabama (Time and Place to be announced soon) - this will be a Cruise Event - so mark your calendars, shine up your Z's, change the oil, check the tires and come on out to enjoy your Ride!

BD2ZBN :: 2011 BSM/TRG/SP/6MT/Stillen Oil Cooler/K&N CAI/Michelin PSS/Brake Light/EIBACH Sway Bars/FI Res. HFC+18" Res. CBE/Morimoto XB LED/DRLs/10mm Spacers
PaulZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote