View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 02:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
I think the only question that's left unanswered is does the VDC system automatically reset when the yaw sensor is re-enabled.

This project really shouldn't entail much more than identifying the +12V wire that powers the switch and then just putting the switch in that line.
Yes that was my concern as well. Obviously if it doesn't automatically reset when the sensor is enabled then having a switch would be pointless...

Is there anyone who knows how to test this? whether using electronic sensors or only through practical testing (driving)?