View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Come on guys be nice, at one point I was a beginner too in this forum and don't know much $hit about the Z. In fact I am still in the process of learning.

Many of us have the luxury of time searching this forum for answers, reading tons of Threads and comments even the non-sense post.... but others don't.

I treat this forum as our house. If anybody knocks and politely ask for help or ask a question. I do respond in the right manner, correctly as appropriate as possible.

To OP this guys have been helpful I guess they are just tired of answering some questions that have been asked a million times such as the Oil Thread.

I rather be called "Stupid" for asking questions than be "Ignorant" for not asking questions. Enjoy the forum.