View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolio View Post
Thanks!!

The guy, Bob, at Tischer actually recommended Altered Atmosphere for mods, saying you guys are the only ones that Nissan recognizes for warranty purposes. Is that true?

He gave me the owner's card but it's at home. I've been there before to buy some stuff for my previous cars so I'm sure I'll be dropping by at some point again to check on Z stuff...twin turbo comes to mind so hook a girl up dude!!!
Werd! We'd love to TT a 370. We've done two G37s already, so this would be very familiar territory as they share the same engine. And as far as the Nissan warranty, I believe this is true. We work closely with a couple of local Nissan dealers, Tischer included, and we've built good relationships with them. Good guys at Tischer, they're really cool over there. That's where we got our latest shop car! (Check sig )

We'll be having an open house/dyno day next month, so you'll have the chance to meet the staff here and tour our facility, check out the shop cars and current builds, and a couple of dyno runs if you'd like to see the power your car is putting down! I'll be posting more info on this within the next few days!

-Jon

Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote