View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
icormba
Base Member

Drives: GT350, 370Z, JeepSRT
icormba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post

My budget doesn't allow me to get any single family home unless it is old or in the ghetto. My only option is to get in a townhouse, stay in maybe Cambrian area, Milpitas or if I want to keep my current living style, maybe I have to do the long commute from Pleasanton or Dublin? What do you guys think.

Also what is worse, the commute from Pleasanton/Dublin or from Scott's Valley.
I am in the Cambrian area right now... the Cambrian area is nicer than almost any affordable housing on the East Side SJ or Milpitas. Leigh HS is one of the best HS's in the area.

I've lived in San Jose for over 40 years and have seen the changes in communities over time and the Cambrian area is doing well... the boarders touch Willow Glenn, Campbell, Los Gatos, and Almaden... all TOP notch areas.

With Scott's Valley you are limited on travel routes but the area has a small town feel to it if you like that and the limited travel routes are some of the nicest in the State when there's no traffic. I do not know much about the East Bay but what my friends say and that is the traffic sucks!

What company gave you an offer, if you don't mind me asking? (pm if you want it private)?
icormba is offline   Reply With Quote