Thread: Go Eagles
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:04 AM   #40 (permalink)
Jon@Altered
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Nissan 350Z
Jon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond reputeJon@Altered has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER View Post
1. People who don't know what the term "winter car" really means
2. People who are unfamiliar w/ the phrase "my car is in storage for the winter"
3. People who are all too familiar w/ the above mentioned terms and decided that scraping snow off their "winter cars", digging them out of the snow, "putting up with" blizzards, freezing rain and having a "driving season" was just too lame and became either "snow birds" or "west coasters" to forgo the trouble.
4. People who are familiar w/ the term "home team Super Bowl Champion" (to your point...)

Darren
I'm familiar with all of these terms actually. I'm from DC(Go Skins), but I lived in AZ for 3 years while I was in school. I really like it there actually, with the exception of the ridiculous face of the sun heat in the summer months. I lived in Tempe, and I remember hanging out somewhere on Mill Ave. almost every weekend. Going to shows at Marquee, cruising with friends up to Pavs on Saturday nights for the car meets, driving Canyon lake, drift events at PIR, those were good times. Anyway, I'm rambling OT!

Good luck AZ, I hope you get your 1st World Title, you deserve it!

Jon@Altered is offline   Reply With Quote