View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Thought I should add to the pile here so in short...

2012 Gunmetal Touring/Non-Sport - $33,500. (NEW)

Negotiated an extra $1,300 on my trade (they wanted to give me $17,200, I said $18,500) So add that in and I indirectly negotiated down to $32,200.

The equity out of my trade gave me a $9,800 down-payment and in turn I purchased the wheel/tire replacement plan and the 75k mile extended warranty. With all of that plus dealer processing fee (insane in Virginia), TTL, and warranty/protection plan I signed for $29,300 OTD.

Always look for the internet price and then go in and don't mention a thing about an internet price. Just negotiate to that price point. They'll hate you for it every time.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote