View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
damn!!! scary!!!
Hopefully this helps me pick an even better spot next time, maybe putting into account variables consisting of wind direction, and if the ground is perfectly leveled or not etc LOL .
Yea also thankfully no cracks or anything, I will have to further inspect. But In the picture, at first I thought it was full contact with front bumper, but when I got closes they wheels are the front hit the bottom spoiler thing, which prevented the top of the cart to hit the paint with much force.

yeah we both got lucky.. i had another near miss at target believe or not. this was back maybe 2 years but it was night time and i would park way way out in the lot to where m GF would bitch.. so we are walking out to the car and there is this 80 year old lady in a buick driving across the lot ( not up and down the lanes) and she is way out where my car is... its dark outside and my car is black...she misses it by maybe 3-4 feet never hits the brake never sees it just keeps on.... my GF starts laughing at me saying thats what i get for parking out so far like a dumbass....

so man its random **** happens... thats why 99.999% of the time when im at a place like target walmart the mall ect... Im in my 05 NISMO frontier as its already scratched and dinged up so i dont care
MC is offline   Reply With Quote