View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #215 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Huck as Joe said part of it is the fact I am TT. The biggest problem is sweeping right hand turns not just for TT but almost anyone that tracks with less than 3/4 of a tank.

Also after you take the corner are you gaining speed or applying more gas? It will be more dominate like that as well. If you just slam through a corner and lose speed or dont call for more (more gas) it may not cause an issue you can notice. Turning that fast on a righty though with low fuel its hard to believe it hasnt hit you in some form.

Be careful and dont get stuck in limp mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Mr, is it when you take a left turn? I've taken right turns at 80+ sharp enough to lose grip and I've never had fuel starve.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff