View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 02:03 PM   #4503 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
1. So the tune won't be done on a Dyno? That doesn't make me feel too good as my car is "tempermental" to say the least. I'd like that tool to be included.

2. So there will be no difference in price over UpRev? That's kind of a moot point as it only benefits those having Not already been tuned. No discounted price as a gimmick to attract and convert those that already have UpRev?

3. I've seen other shops that do great work for GT-R's, (because it makes them more money) but their Z support is not the same...

Not trying to hate br0, cause you have my interest, these are just my concerns right now...

Can you PM them to keep them private?
1. This tune will clearly be done on a Dyno...Hence the reason I said we would be dynoing?lol and Etune can do everything a dyno tune can except you don't have to drive anywhere to dyno. I only say no to that for FI cars.

2. Like I said that was the publicly listed price for the forum. Not for any of this early on testing stuff. Prices may vary depending on interest.

3. Visconti will put just as much work and dedication into the platform. Trust me these guys aren't a joke.

4. No I cannot pm you those Dynos. Not until I get it approved by them. Mostly because they are still working with VVEL and VVT and want to really blow Uprev away.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote