View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #976 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by criminalntent View Post
What kind of cfm do you get outta these inter coolers before you see a psi drop @28"?
The question sounds a little confusing the way that it is worded. I assume you mean 28 psi opposed to inches. Please clarify the question.

All of our intercoolers are pressure tested up to 40 psi. With the testing that we have currently done on the 370Z, we have seen little to no pressure drop at various temperature changes. The core that we use in this application is the same brand that we use in our 1000+ RWH race car that at 28 psi we have seen a 3/10th's of a pound pressure drop.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote