View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #142 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
I'm not sure why all the negativity to my post. Did I offend anyone by belittling the Z? Listen, i've owned a few tuner cars. I'm not new to the game. But, the Z sucks as a tuner car. I think my issue is with my self really. Maybe i'm just not old enough yet to respect a car like the Z.
Your last sentence - nail meets head. Come here to Germany where you can actually drive the stock car you dont quite get as it should be driven. Its much faster than you think, its both sport and GT. Nice balance. IN some future galaxy you might just get it. Not this one.

Sell get a BRZ and tune all you want. I will be going faster than you can imagine on a daily basis not F"N TUNED LOL! DUDE YOU NEED HELP. If you dont get help at Charter, please get help somewhere.

PS --I know im late to this party but you are out to lunch on a 330+hp car and its not enough for you. I can only imagine the confusion that reigns in your soul. Nothing short of an intervention will save you if at all.................