View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #28 (permalink)
ZeeRedZ
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
ZeeRedZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volk Z View Post
I hear ya bro! Im going with Hyper Blue Volks on my Black Z with red calipers... being different is great but it just needs to look good so its always a fine line when it hasnt really been done before.

I think the red is fine if you go with it but go with a better wheel more JAP car oriented and i think you will be good. I would recommend going with the following width and offset 20x9.5+15 (tire 255-30-20)and 20x11+10 (tire 305-25-20) I wouldnt worry too much about the camber/toe etc on the alignment, just have a good aligner bring it close to within spec so you wont tear through tires. With the above specs they will be aggressive but they wont rub if you dont dump the car (which i wouldnt recommend)
Thanks for the info and could not agree with you more that it needs to look good. Yea trying to find that "fine line" between just right and over done. It sounds like you are recommending against too large a drop with the BC RC. Do you think a drop of 1.5" front and rear is too aggressive for the recommended wheel tire combo you suggested?

In regard to a more Jap car oriented wheel, I am having difficulty defining that style.. I am getting a good deal from USWForged.com. There web site has a gallery with many styles. Which would you think fulfill the Jap style for the Z? Actually I would welcome many opinions on this topic. Thanks.
ZeeRedZ is offline   Reply With Quote