Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:33 AM   #735 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
I actually have not fooled with it anymore yet. My lower back has been messed up for a few weeks now and I do not want to strain to pull the seats back out. With the strut bar not coming with the Zele branding im thinking of pulling the seats anyway.

Glad you got yours all sorted out though. Did they tell you what they done to fix the problem?
For the airbag light you must install the weight sensor.

For the trunk, is about those bumper rubber things where people put a coin for the trunk trick those things must be pulled out to make pressure that fixed my noisy and lose trunk. All remains because of the amuse wing. The nismo rubbers are bigger.

Im mad because i picked up my car yesterday and today i scratched my bumper on the left almost bottom side but i really don't care it will stay like that.

The only "problem" i got i that my door handle never opens when you press the button. The shop said that there is an issue with the module and there is no signal from the BCM (i don't know if this gotta do with the miles resetingthey did) and...if i buy new one they can code it but there is no software here which sucks. So it stays like that
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote