View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 10:07 AM   #20 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
I feel your pain

about a year ago i was at the local game stop in this shopping center that was in the target parking lot. when i went in it looked cloudy but no rain.. 5 mins later I come out and its windy as **** with black skys... out of the corner of my eye I see this older lady looking sort of dumbfounded at me walking to my car....and then i see it... the wind had blown her target cart out of her hands as she was returning it and it was speeding toward my GTR. I run to intervene but it was too late...it hit right where the clear side marker was like where the bumper and fender meet...hit so hard the back wheels of the cart came off the ground i **** you not.... by some miracle and maybe the clear bra or hit impacting exactly on the plastic side marker there wasnt any damage...but seriously it was a WTF moment.

seriously a half empty lot and the target cart bin was like a hundred feet away in the parking lot.. the chances that it would come out of her hands and have the exact diagonal trajectory to line up perfectly with my car was just if it would have T boned the door it would have been epically bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xtreme1 View Post
So even after parking a mile away from the store...**** still seems to happen. Might have been the wind, or some biatch punk was hating. Either way..its all good, at least it was the front bumper. The lower spoiler prevented it from hitting the paint, but upon inspection some paint is lightly scratched (scuffed) but I should be able to buff it out completely or to the point of it not being noticeable.

These should be included with purchases of nice cars. Just need to work on a way to make them quick setup and quick take-down.

Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote