View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:17 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Yeah the west side closer to the bay you're going to be spending much more. The houses in the 800k range are staying on the market a little longer since they are more of a "niche" type of property. Yeah HOA's are the worst when you pay $300 a month and all they do is maintain the pool.

are you renting one of those 2 other houses? Have you looked into the HARP programs? is one an FHA home? Just a few things to look at instead of letting a house go.

Also you might want to look at Vallejo or fairfield. The drive is a bit longer but you look to save a little more off the "bay area" pricing. PM me if you want and ill give you my contact info, I work for Wells Fargo I can maybe give you some idea's or a place to start.
Cbtech is offline   Reply With Quote