View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaMS View Post
Yes we already spoke with the client and he specifically asked about adding in the resonators. Yes, it is a bit on the loud side LOL!

The pipes do look to be coated and thank you for pointing that out. We really can not wait to get this tuned, we are just making sure everything is all good prior to tunning.

-Dave
Just make sure the 2 pipes on the cold side of the inner cooler are coated. Those were the 2 pipes that rusted like a mofo on my kit. I know the methanol had a lot to do with it but hey better safe than sorry. @Nism0...check your filter often. I forgot and under heavy boost I crushed my filter from it trying to suck in air. Good luck and you've got to beat 481whp and 427wtq on an AT7. ........ un tuned.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote