View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #360 (permalink)
Juice14
Base Member

Drives: Red 370Z
Juice14 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemancan View Post
Well, I've been driving it this way for about 4,000 + miles now. I will ammend my initial comment by saying the issue is not just lane changing. In a strait line it also has a tendency to wonder a bit. Steering wheel is rock solid and nothing is lose in suspension that I know of. I just feel I need to apply to much steering input to counter the wondering while driving at almost any speeds. Again it is not a huge deal but its noticeable.

PSI is about 35 all around. I've used the shoe polish method during autocross and tire preasure is spot on or I'm not driving hard enough...one of the two.

What do you mean by "...the nose of the car more closed"?

Thanks for the help!
Hi sorry for the late response lol. I mean the nose of the car more closed by being less twichy, the problem with that you will wear out the outside part of the tires more. Another thin I noticed is that you went from:
front stock 245 to 265
rear 275 to 285

so you increased te front width by more % wise than the rear, the car (in theory) will oversteer more. also you went from 40 profile up front to 35 and the rear stayed the same with 35 profile. Maybe that makes the car fel different to you. this means the front will be lower to the ground compared to stock, only in the front.
Juice14 is offline   Reply With Quote