View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #87 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddy535 View Post
Just for reference this is what the OP posted in his "hey bought a new z" thread.

"I absolutely need to get away from Mitsu and modding/racing in general. I spend wayyy too much time and money and am finally feeling like its time to "grow up". Priorities are changing and I need to buy a house. Driving an uncomfortable, modded car to work or out on a date isn't as enjoyable as it used to be either. The Z will stay stock for as long as possible. I have no intentions of voiding the warranty or getting in trouble. I am a man and will always have an itch for modding/racing, but the Z is a great car and I will enjoy it for what it is. (a daily driver)"
Yep cuz when someone goes to purchase a new car they go "Hey show me all your daily drivers" and the Z is at the front of that list.....