View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #77 (permalink)
chrischhorn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Juke Nismo RS
chrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to beholdchrischhorn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i just got the front whitelines (soft setting) on my car. other than the nismo wheels and yok's, my base is stock suspension wise. car feels great.

from the read, the hotchikis is too stiff. i suggest checking out stillens too. i think they their bar uses the stock bushings too so you wont have to worry about the issue i noted in the pict above. i run stillen bars on my G. no issue the last 8yrs.

if i was to do it over, i may just get the stillens and install only the front bar and set it at med (or around 30% stiffer than stock). imho, the car does not need stiffer rear bar if running stock suspension... it just needs a slight stiffening up front.
I'm on the Powertrix Road/Track coilovers though. I guess I will just have to install the rear sway bar after my new tires and adjust the stiffness of the rear coils when it comes down to it. I wonder if the full stiffness of the rear for the hotchkis would ever be useful to anyone or if its just a ridiculously beastly bar that is pointless lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotyBRAVO View Post
SPL Has front adjustable sway links dude..
This thread is over a year old so back then, they probably were not out yet.

R.I.P. 8/01/13 1SlowZ
One day I'll have another....
chrischhorn is offline   Reply With Quote