View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:39 PM   #156 (permalink)
Mike@GTM
Not an active Vendor. DO NOT BUY

Drives: '13 Hot Lava FR-S
Mike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to beholdMike@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Add my name to list
Done, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Can you post a week ahead of the time cutoff when you figure it out? very interesting and a great deal, but still a lot of money to consider
Yes, we will be posting the cutoff date in advance at the same time as the ETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ370 View Post
Thanks for the advice. I've been talking to her about it since I posted here. Today she said yes! but I still want to know more about the kit.

Can the black cold air intake pipes in the G37 7AT kit posted in the other thread be selected as an option? What is the difference in spool time in the 16G to 18G. Is it going to be a very noticeable difference? I always wanted more power on the lower end so I think I may go with the 16G? If I have BERK HFC and ARK Grip Exhaust will this be sufficient? Will I need a tune for with my and the kit installed with the your flash or can you include them?

What kind of warranty comes with the kit if any? When is payment due?
Powder coating is an additional cost option we have available. It's an additional $240 for the gloss black powder coated piping.

The 18g's spool pretty quick as it is. That said, the 16g's will spool a little faster, but the big difference is in transient response. Since the 16g's are smaller turbos, they will be more responsive to throttle inputs than the 18g's.

I'm not sure how long those HFC's are going to last with a twin turbo kit since most HFC's for these cars aren't designed to handle the heat from forced induction. That said, you will be fine with either the stock cats or test pipes. Our Turn-Key kit comes with our tune and it will be setup for your particular combination of components.

We offer a standard one year warranty on our parts and workmanship.

As for payment, we will be announcing the date we will need payment as soon as we have determined when the kit will be ready to ship.