View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #42 (permalink)
Dzel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370Z PW M6
Dzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond reputeDzel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
You have the worst automotive ADD of anyone I've ever seen. Good God.

Edit: Also, you're waiting to autocross until you get a twin turbo kit?

You'll probably never even get into boost on a typical SCCA autocross course... And even if you do, you won't have the rubber, brakes, suspension or experience to handle the speed your turbos will be giving you.
Wo wo wo there guy I will not be installing the TT kit till early next year. Once I do that to the drag strip we go. So yeah I would like to have a little fun with MY car as I see fit. If I want to run it on drag strip I can do that, if I want to road race, autox, or even just let it sit in my garage that's my buisness. I am very excited about trying out new things, especially since for the past 10 years I've been working 18-20 hours a day for weeks at a time with 1 day off in between. I've moved into a cushy office position now Monday thru Friday. So now me and my family can spend time together and I can join them in their passions and them in mine. So basically what I'm saying if you do not like what I'm putting down unsubscribe there guy.