View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
PeteZ
Base Member

Drives: 13 Nismo #864
PeteZ is on a distinguished road
Default Just picked up Nismo 0864

FINALLY after 9 weeks of waiting, my 2013 Gun Mettalic Nismo/Bose arrived last Thursday … Number 0864. A month ago while waiting for delivery, I gave the dealer my Mower Deck Front License Mount, a plate for the safety check sticker (It's a Hawaii-thing) and instructions to be sure ensure the extended storage switch is in and to remove the front spring spacers.
When I got to the dealer Friday, they did everything right. Front plate and safety check kits were mounted as per my request, and there was a plastic bag inside containing the spring spacers. Next thing I did, before signing any papers was to go over the paint quality thoroughly. After all I've read on this site about paint problems with GM Z-cars, I was scared shitless. The paint was perfect… in and outdoors.
Coolest thing they did was keep it in a special garage where they only keep Nismo Z's and GTRs vs. parked out on the lot somewhere.
Now, because I had to wait over 2 months for this, I have boxes of new stuff waiting to be installed, and more to order. First will be tint, filter mag, K&N oil filter and Redline oil. Then my new clutch spring (thanx to LMBmikeZ), and a Z1 stainless clutch hose kit. Got a GTR starter button and interior light kit, a bunch of EVO CF goodies to go in. I'm gonna keep it NA so a Stillen G3 CAI will be on this summer after it's broken-in, followed FI CBE and 12" resonators and Uprev tune. Thanx to the info from dansacing I'll be ordering Work Gnosis GS-2 Wheels and Michelins in a few days. Thanx to AK and everybody on this site. You've all been excellent in getting pointed in the right direction for getting my car set up. First pix attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1146.jpg (651.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1149.jpg (525.7 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1151.jpg (642.5 KB, 99 views)
2013 Nismo Z #864, Stillen G3, Fast Intentions-Setrab 34-Row Oil Cooler, Fast Intentions CB Exhaust, Gnosis GS2 Wheels, MTEC Trans Springs I more ...
PeteZ is offline   Reply With Quote