View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts-c63 View Post
Ok guys so I intalled my eibach pro springs and h&r 20/25mm spacers and went to get an alignment. But now my cars steering is off! I have to keep the wheel few degrees to the left to go straight and when I put the wheel completely straight the car drifts to the right.

The shop put it back on the rack twice and the computer showed the steering at 0 degrees for both tires. I would go test drive and the same problem the cars still drifts to the right. So they put it back on the rack and the steering is now off..

Do you guys have any idea what might be going on? anyone experience this?

Its really annoying not being able to keep the wheel straight its all i look at when im driving..
Didn't know that alignment racks measure steering angle. I'm guessing that when they say each wheel is 0 degrees they are talking about toe angle.

Most likely when they adjusted the toe they didn't keep the steering wheel centered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX52Z View Post
They have to center the steering wheel and lock it in place before lifting the car for alignment.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote