Thread: SES after G3
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:56 PM   #45 (permalink)
roy'sz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
roy'sz will become famous soon enough

Brought this back from the dead for update. When I did my baseline dyno run at stillen the technician told me the car was leaned out pretty far. I was getting bad misfire's before tuning the car. I have ran the car almost a thousand miles and haven't gotten any of the codes due to the car being tuned and those codes being blocked.

Cheshire the tune WILL fix the lean/rich code because you are editing the afr tables that the car had prior to the tune, therefore being that the car is leaned out...adding fuel will get rid of the lean error code.

Markar, yes I did try swapping them and still the same problems as prior to tune. Also due to it being intermittent it could be leaning or riching out due to tempature and altitude adjustments. As you gain elevation the car will have less oxygen so it could lean out if you are doing some mountain driving? Also temp plays a big role in this as well.

Just decided to update you guys, thanks for the advice that was given. My sig shows the final pass in 5th gear....