View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaMS View Post
Agreed I thought the same when I saw it. I have never seen this kit was used to the old Squire Remote Kits that were used on the camaro's etc.

We hope to have this all buttoned up tomorrow!

-Dave
This looks like the old kit..aka the original that they shipped out 2 years ago. The inner cooler is tiny. I've got one sitting in a box collecting dust right now along with some rusting pipes. Make sure the pipes that are coming off the inner cooler are coated properly. Otherwise they WILL rust. I know from experience from this kit.
Also I hope they don't have any noise ordnance up there. This kit is extremely loud, add in test pipes and it's unbearable.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote