Thread: bluetooth
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 02:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbtech View Post
I have to disagree. That would have been the case 3-4 years ago but most cell phones "remember" their previous charging state. With current technology both the battery and phones operating system regulate the the charging and it doesnt matter how many times you plug and unplug it.

You want to save your battery and wear-and-tear on your phone? shut it off at night. most people dont realize that having their phone on 24/7/365 wears it out.

and to answer the OP's question:
Keep it simple Go with this This
It actually still is the car with lithium technology today with phones. A lot of people do not realize this. With phone batteries being sensitive to temperatures and higher amp input to them, it can wear out a battery more quickly than a normal OEM charger. Same thing with (electric cars) they do not recommend rapid charging them to many times. Also if you shut down your phone you can actually get a fuller charge than having it on.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote