View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #83 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
I think you will. I love my Z I will love stomping on some mustangs and vett's with it after the install. But you can only go so long until you see that project on the show room floor and you think "Oh the things I can do to you".
OMG... Talking about stangs. Yesterday. I'm going to run some errands, so I take the Z to romp around in. I hit the light and I'm right behind the worlds tackiest 5.0 mustang thats modded. It was black with Neon green wing and window covers. He had an exhaust, Test pipe and probably headers.

I'm to his left and one car behind. We're sitting there for about 1 min when he notices me. All of a sudden, He starts revving his motor and acting like an idiot.The light turns green and hee starts smoking his tires to make a left turn. (We were on a double turn lane)

I'm getting so sick of mustang drivers in DFW and the way they act when they see a Z. I wish a SS!LE pulled up next to him. He peobably woulda stopped his BS. Guys always want to show out to cars with 100 less hp.

The week before. I was at a light and it was a modded mustang GT. Started doing the same exact shyt, but we were side by side... Difference was, I was going straight, he was going under the highway then making a turn. but he hadda act all stupid and smoke his tires to take off.

Mustang, charger, BMW 335i and civic si drivers in my area act so stupid. Not impressed. At least the 335 is a honest match though. the v8 guys suffer small c0ck syndrome and the civics are dillusional.