View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
racerxj17
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z
racerxj17 is on a distinguished road

i fought hard between the two. coming from a truck (sport truck, x runner, handled great!) with 350rwhp/rwtq, i found myself ready to move on. the 370 and c6 fit the bill of what i wanted. sporty, two seater that could move in a straight line, and dive into the canyons with confidence.

i ended up with the 370. while i acknowledge the vette is faster, and easier to make faster than the Z, i wanted not only an upgrade in horsepower, but looks, and interior. i felt the vette interior/exterior was not as pleasant as the Z, or my old truck. not to mention i see about a dozen vette;s every time i drive my car.

coupled with being 24, and not wanting to be the "young" guy in a vette, and the nasty depriciation the vette's have over a few years, i was settled. every time i think i could have had XXX hp, i get in my Z, and it makes me smile before i even start it.

edit- FWIW, i paid 37.5 for my Z, which would buy me a base c6, so cost wasnt too much of a deciding factor for me.

Last edited by racerxj17; 10-08-2009 at 10:21 PM.