View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #2311 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
dang........... just found out one of my ex fellow coworkers I used to work with at IKEA, committed suicide this morning.....I was told he hung himself in between the end of 2nd shift and the start of 1st..... (2 am -4 am).......... damn.......... in shock...
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Wow, that is not good. I have had to deal with this a few times. Did he do it at work?
Quote:
from what I found out yes....... at the end of 2nd shift and before the start of 1st shift..... ( between 330 am and 430 am)..... they apparently had everything shut down..... its a crime scene as police and all that investigate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
That sucks. I hate it when people choose this route. It hurts sooo many people.
Quote:
I knew things down there were bad and getting worse and the company needed a HUGE kick in the ***.......a wake up call but still like DAMN!
omg. Sigh. @ Happy. Very difficult for the people left.
Sorry Niz.