View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 04:22 PM   #3844 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

I took the Z out early this morning in hopes of getting an alignment but no luck. The place that was recommended to me turned out to be closed on the weekends and its $60 with their system built into the ground, so it's low car friendly.

After that I went to Firestone on the other side of town where I get a local discount. No waiting and just $56.17 out the door.... Car couldn't get up and onto the rack!

So I drove to a few places with the same issue. One brand new Firestone had a new rack built into the ground and would gladly accommodate my Z but there was a 2hr wait and no local discount. Best the manager would do was $69+tax.

So I will pay my room mate in gum to take my Z to the recommended place for $60 and I know I can count on them to do a good job since they've done all my friends Z's.

So I just wasted gas and time today.