View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 12:42 AM   #72 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitco39 View Post
SynchroRev Matching - When guys change out their rear diffs it throws the calculations in the engine off and the rev matching will stop working.

2009 Nissan 370Z's SynchroRev Match Explained - Tech Dept. - Car Reviews - Car and Driver

Tuning to calibrate SRM?

4.08 Frontier gear swap

Just curious. It is something that is controlled by the ECM.

SRM does not stop working when you switch out the rear diff, I have changed my final drive to a 3.357 ,and mine works fine I use it all the time. Now granted it might be off a few hundred rpm give or take.

Jon when you took a ride in my car I was using it , It still might be something you can look into with the software for fine tuning it down the line.

Last edited by Mr.Squeeze; 04-20-2013 at 12:51 AM.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote