Thread: My car so far
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Grindkiezer
Track Member

Drives: A Car
Grindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of lightGrindkiezer is a glorious beacon of light
Smile My car so far

Just thought it would be fun to show you guys what's been done to my car so far. I don't have very many before pics of it but you all know what the Z looks like stock so just use your imagination.

Sorry my car is dirty
Start:

GTR ignition with Pioneer Avic-Z140bh Headunit

Clear GTR lenses with led bulbs

Blue "Z" floor mats

Paint Matched Dummy Switches

Vanity Mirror Led Swap (Was looking for a clear lens, but you'd go blind)

Painted Engine Cover (Not as blue as shown) with CF Hood Dampers and Stillen G2 Intake

Black "Z" Badge with CF Backing, CF upper lip overlay (to cover plate holes & place holder) Blacked out fangs (Place holder), Horizontal Slat Delete, Removed chin spoiler, and Painted Headlights

Headlights alone

Black "Z" Badge w/ CF Backing, Blacked out rear valence (Place holder), Fog light-Brake light, Stillen Dual CBE, "Z" Plate, and debadged

Powdercoated Stock wheels running 20/25mm wheel adapters/spacers

Blacked out handles

Blacked out side markers

Cf B pillar overlays (Place holder)

Cnt Test Pipes, I only have a picture of the box they came in...

Spc Upper Control Arms and Rear Camber Arms
Don't really have pics of them on my computer, but here is from the install...

H&R Lowering Springs

Other crap:
Trunk Light, plate light, and parking lights all led (basically all the lights on my car. I want to change the indicators but am not interested in breaking those open) Pulled Steering lock, no more trunk weight...OH and wheel locks
Have an appointment to get brake calipers done but am second guessing that...and yeah a couple of other things but oh well, heres a start.

Well thanks for looking

Last edited by Grindkiezer; 04-21-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Grindkiezer is offline   Reply With Quote