View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #2221 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
So, I feel the need to follow up on this, since it's quite entertaining (for me anyways).

So they finally settled on where they were going, which was on the side of town everyone lived on and wasn't too far from home. I got the update, but still declined since I had to get up for work at 5:00a the next day.

I got a text from my buddy who did go and it started off, "So, I punched out Victor's [the guy who is getting married tonight] Stepdad."

Apparently this guys Stepdad is one of those drunks that gets angry? He punched another one of our friends for no reason (supposedly), so this guy stepped in and tried to break it up, then had to end it right there.

They ended up getting home at 3:00a, which would have sucked for me if I went.

So... I've been to invited to two "bachelor parties" in my life (only attended one), both ended with someone punching someone else and getting kicked out of a bar.

I need to find some new friends!
wow the crazy we get at bachelor parties is just people being crazy drunk, puking and other types of stupid acts. never any fighting...........