Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 06:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
ultrablue
Base Member

Drives: 2006 Dodge Charger
ultrablue is on a distinguished road
Default Hello everyone

I was a huge fan of the 300ZX, a roomate of mine had one, Amazing car. His friends had a few Zs as well, a 280Z and for their time, I thought they were pretty cool cars.

I personally have never owned a Z. I have owned a few cars, and almost went for a 350Z... but ended up going a different route.

Im a go fast guy. Everycar Ive owned has beede modded... usually way too much. I like making my cars good looking, but thats pointless to me if the car isnt fast.

Ive owned a 400hp 2G eclipse, a 300hp 3G eclipse, a 350hp chevy LS1 powered holden, a 310 hp supercharged RSX-S, and my current car is a (now) 4750hp dodge charger RT. I blew the motor a month ago and she's in the process of getting a new heart (a fully built 6.7 liter to replace the wimpy 5.7 liter) and I will be running 150 shot of nitrous as well. So we're looking at 530ish hp all motor, and 680ish with the go go juice.

The Z will be my daily driver as the charger is just too much to drive everyday. I intend to add basic boltons, but nothing else. Im thinking of a black one with powdercoated stock rims, and blacked out head and tail lights. That is basically what my charger looks like.

Anyways, Like i said, Im a go fast guy, and Ive build a supercharegd car, a turbo one, a nitrous one, and 2 all motor one. Im a newbie when it comes to the Z, so I hope I can learn alot here. But Im a veteran when it comes to going fast, and maybe my experience will help someone here out.

Aside from that, Im 26, Live in the UAE, Im a branch manager at a bank here, Im engaged to the love of my life, Im a self proclaimed goth and metalhead (though you wouldnt know it looking at me), love cars and guitars, and get myself into way too much crap.

I hope to be as much a part of this community as I am on the chargerforums.

Last edited by ultrablue; 11-19-2008 at 06:58 AM.
ultrablue is offline   Reply With Quote